Reach out to learn more about our opportunities
We’re looking for an ESG/ Sustainability experienced professional who can shape our SaaS solutions and spearhead ESG thought leader initiatives. We look for a talented, results driven individual who is keen to drive impact for several companies by empowering them to manage and improve their ESG performance through our software tools.
Qualities we look for
- Results driven and hands-on: you enjoy achieving goals and working in a high-faced, fast-growth and multi-disciplinary environment.
- A strong communicator and presenter: you can successfully represent Key ESG at public speaking events, know how to communicate to a varied audience of stakeholders and customers such as senior company executives, high-ranking government officials as well as investors.
- Analytical and detail-oriented: the work you deliver is of impeccable quality, well-researched and ready to share with customers and other key stakeholders.
- High-energy, impact driven, organized and collaborative: You will go the extra mile to deliver results that have a positive impact for our customers and work together with our team to make it happen.
- Minimum of 10+ years work experience, a significant part of which in a corporate ESG/ Sustainability role either within a publicly listed or private company.
- General management and leadership experience.
- Extensive operational experience in setting up and running ESG initiatives inside a corporation.
- International work-experience is a plus but not a requirement, especially if you have worked for international companies.
What we offer
- This is an opportunity to join a well-funded, early stage team.
- We are ambitious and fast-moving and offer an exciting opportunity to deliver positive impact by enabling our customers to effectively manage their ESG performance.
- As an early hire you can have a real impact on building the success of a B2B software company, focused on the fast-growing ESG sector.
- We offer flexible work arrangements and are open to full-time or contract positions. We are remote-friendly, our core team is based in London but operates across the globe.