Reach out to learn more about our opportunities
Key ESG, an early-stage, London based B2B SaaS company is looking to hire a junior-level experienced ESG Professional / Sustainability professional. Key ESG’s software enables companies to manage and improve their Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) performance. We are looking for a talented, results driven individual who is keen to drive impact working directly with clients and our Key ESG solutions. We are growing fast and well-positioned to become a market leader in the B2B ESG software space and offer a high-paced, entrepreneurial and flexible work environment.
- Minimum of 3+ years work experience
- Minimum of 2+ years in a in a corporate or consulting ESG/ Sustainability role
- Extensive experience in sustainability assurance, or sustainability reporting with frameworks like GRI, SASB and TCFD
Education / Skills
- Undergraduate degree from a leading university. Candidates with a first or equivalent a plus.
- Specialization through a graduate degree in Environmental or Climate Science degrees, or dedicated ESG certificates are a plus.
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills required. Additional language capabilities a plus.
- Results driven and hands-on: you enjoy achieving goals and working in a high-paced, fast-growth and multi-disciplinary environment.
- A strong client communicator: you can successfully represent Key ESG in working directly with customers, helping them onboard to our software and successfully measure their ESG performance through our solutions.
- Critical thinking and problem solving abilities: you like solving analytical problems on the spot, the work you deliver is of impeccable quality and in line with global ESG frameworks.
How you’ll contribute to our team:
- Drive customer success in working closely with our customers who use Key ESG software for the first time and may have differing degrees of ingoing ESG knowledge.
- Synthesize ‘on the ground’ customer insights and inform the product team to ensure our solution best caters to customer needs.
- Collaborate with the Key ESG Marketing Team to develop customer success stories and other relevant content pieces based on your customer experience.
- Support the ESG lead with market and regulatory research regarding the latest and greatest on ESG and sustainability.
Why join Key ESG:
- This is an opportunity to join a well-funded, early stage team led by two Harvard MBA founders with lots of senior exposure and room for personal growth.
- We are ambitious and fast-moving and offer an exciting opportunity to deliver positive impact by enabling our customers to effectively manage their ESG performance.
- As an early hire you can have a real impact on building the success of a B2B software company, focused on the fast-growing ESG sector.
- We offer hybrid work arrangements and are open to full-time or contract positions. The core team is in London.
Reach us on email@example.com expressing your interest and answering the following 3 questions, including your resume:
- What do you see as the three biggest hurdles for companies to start implementing ESG measurement for the first time?
- Can you describe a time where you helped a client/internal stakeholder overcome such a hurdle, please be as specific as possible?
- Why are you interested in this role and why should we hire you as our ESG specialist?