Reach out to learn more about our opportunities
VP of Engineering
We’re looking for a tech leader that will build out the Key ESG tech team and establish our engineering culture, processes, and technical direction. You’ll work closely with the VP of Product and our UX design team to further improve on our suite of user-centric SaaS solutions.
- Architect, define & further build out our SaaS solution.
- Recruit and manage devs to join team.
- Define engineering culture by creating set of values, standards and processes.
- Understand balance between code quality/ tech debt and an iterative process that allows us to experiment and learn quickly.
Qualities we look for
- Pragmatic ROI conversations.
- Business outcomes – first mindset.
- Speed – ability to ship features quickly.
- Clarity of messaging with different Key ESG colleagues (tech and non-tech).
- Building experience: 5+ years of experience as an engineer shipping products. /1+ year of startup experience preferred. Highly skilled in HTML, JS and React.
- Recruiting + management: One of the core challenges is to recruit and manage a team. Ideally, you’ve managed a team of at least 5 people in your career so far, at least half of which were engineers.
- Experience with React, NextJS framework, DynamoDB, Postgres, AWS, Docker.
What we offer
- This is an opportunity to join a well-funded, early stage team.
- We are ambitious and fast-moving and offer an exciting opportunity to deliver positive impact by enabling companies to effectively manage ESG performance.
- As an early hire you can have a real impact on building the success of a B2B software company, focused on the fast-growing ESG sector.
- We offer flexible work arrangements and are open to full-time or contract positions. We are remote-friendly, our core team is based in London but operates across the globe.